193. Josh was an amazing help to us when purchasing "Lucy!" He answered all of my questions and did not make me feel pressured at all. I am hoping that Josh will be my mentor in the future for questions. He is an asset to your company.
193. Our first puppy from Happiness Is Pets was a Wheaten Terrier. Rufus is a wonderful addition to our family. He blended well into our busy household and was always right in the thick of things. He loves to give bear hugs and snuggle, all 35lbs. of him!
192. This is the second puppy we have gotten from here. We cannot be any happier with them! Our experience was fantastic; the quality of your service cannot be beat. We highly recommend, if you are looking, getting a dog at Happiness Is Pets!
191. I have bought all my dogs from HIP. The service is great! All of my pooches are very healthy and happy and have never had any problems. Thank you so much!
190. This is our third dog from Happiness Is Pets. You are a special place to our family. Thank you so much to the whole staff for always being so nice and helpful. Thanks.
189. I love my dog "NoLa." She is the sweetest baby ever. I got her almost 5 years ago and do not regret it one day! Thank you.
188. I love my little guy so much! He is always ready to play and full of love. Getting him was the best decision I have ever made. Thank you, Happiness Is Pets!
187. We love our 2 Happiness dogs! It has been a great experience. I would come back and get more if I had the room. The puppies are great with our children. I am happy I chose to come here and will continue to in the future.
Miniature Pinscher & Dachshund
186. We have had nothing but a great experience with Happiness Is Pets. The service, help and of course, our puppy has been outstanding!
185. My puppy is doing fantastic! He is healthy and playful and has never had any issues! I love him!
184. Josh was very informative. The whole process was easy with no surprises. He was very knowledgeable and you can tell that he truly loves the puppies and it shows. Thank you!
183. My puppy is everything I thought he would be. I love him and he really keeps me on my toes! Your entire staff was very nice and informative. Thank you so much!
182. Excellent experience! Friendly, helpful and easy. All of my questions were answered. I will continue to recommend your store to others! Thank you.
181. I purchased my last dog from HIP. My first dog is the best! We are very happy with Happiness Is Pets and I will tell anybody that wants a dog to come here! Thank you.
Dachshund & Shih Tzu - Maltese
180. I have purchased 5 puppies (2 Pomeranians, German Shepherd, Dachshund and a Shih Tzu - Poodle) from Happiness Is Pets. All 5 have been amazing and are great additions to our family. Thanks!
2 Pomeranians, German Shepherd, Dachshund & a Shih-Poo
179. I purchased a wonderful puppy 12 years ago and was very happy with him. So when it was time to get another puppy I decided to come back to Happiness Is Pets. Thank you so much!
178. We LOVE our new addition to our family. We really envjoyed our visit to Happiness Is Pets. The store was clean and all of the puppies looked healthy. Josh was exceptional with his customer service and explained everything. I will recommend HIP to everyone I know!
177. This is our favorite store! It is clean, the service is awesome and the puppies are cute!
Havanese & Maltese
176. We purchased our Siberian Husky, "Gaia," 4 years ago. She is a sweetheart and has always been in good health. The staff was helpful and answered all of our questions. Today we just picked up another Husky and know he will be a wonderful addition to our family. Thank you!
175. I got my Shih Tzu from you in 2006. I absolutely lover her, she is the best dog and very healthy. She has never given us any problems! I loved working with your store and will always come here first to buy a dog. I trust your store and the quality breeds. Thank you for all your help!
174. We have bought 2 dogs from your establishment and have had GREAT experiences! The staff is very nice and definitely put my needs first. I do and will continue to recommend you to others!
173. "Oliver" is the happiest little dog we have ever met! We are so glad that he is now a part of our family and can't imagine our lives without him. "Oliver" is smart, healthy, and very cuddly - all traits associated with being cared for by the staff at Happiness Is Pets. We highly recommend your store and will return in the future!
172. "Buster" is doing great. He loves his new family and we love him so much! Our experience with Happiness Is Pets shows how much you live up to your name.
171. Thank you so much for all the help in finding the perfect puppy for our family. Our little Beagle will make a great addition to our family.
170. We've been searching for a Husky just like ours and finally found him! Your staff was very friendly and helped us get everything we needed. Thank you for the Military discount!!
169. I brought home "Maximillion" in March, 2011. He is such a smart dog and is downright fantastic! Thanks to Brandi at the Arlington Heights location for helping me find my new best friend.
168. I adopted "Daisy," my black Pug from Happiness Is Pets in 2007. She is a happy, playful, healthy, wonderful pet. She had a litter of 8 puppies 3 years ago and brought more wonderful, well-loved dogs to homes in the Naperville area. Thank you!
167. My puppy is wonderful! I had just lost my puppy of 11 year and my new puppy, "Lola," has been perfect! The whole staff was very helpful in getting started with bringing "Lola" home. We are actually thinking about adding another Bulldog to our family and Happiness Is Pets will be our first stop!
166. I bought our Sheltie, "Fitch," from you about a year ago. He was a little shy at first but quickly came out of his shell. He is so playful now and is just a great dog!
165. We got our "Maggie" in June 2011. She has been a great addition to our family! Our boys (13 and 8) are in love with her. She is the nicest, most playful dog we know! On top of that she is such a pretty little lady. Thank you!!
164. Our Boxer,"Frazier," came from your Naperville store on Christmas Eve, 2008. He is doing terrific! It was an awesome experience with Happiness Is Pets and its been an awesome experience with "Frazier." HIP gets a 10/10 in my book! Thank you.
163. We purchased a Siberian Husky from your store in the past and she was a great dog. Everyone is always so helpful, friendly and readily answers all of our questions. We just purchased another puppy (a Shorkie) from you in July.
162. We received our puppy back in June and she is just perfect! We named her "Eva," and we have had zero problems with thus far. She gets along great with our other dog; a 3 year old Yorkie that we also purchased from you in 2009. Our next dog will be from Happiness as well. Thanks!
161. We named our English Mastiff puppy "Jorbear." It is Danish for "Strawberry." We absolutely love her! She is the sweetest, most lovely puppy. "Jorbear" is very mild mannered and loves children. We want to thank you for such a fantastic experience. Your service was thorough and your staff was very patient and kind. Many thanks to you for our new family member!
160. I purchased my Labrador, "Riley," from your Orland Park location in December, 2003. She was a Christmas present for my 8 year old twin boys. I was very impressed with the cleanliness of your store and your selection of potential future family members. "Riley" is healthy, smart, and loving dog. She is truly our family's best friend! I just want to say "Thank you" to you and your employees for such a wonderful friend. You have a lifelong customer in me, my family, and the 100's of people I have told about your store.
159. I have gotten two Shih Tzus from Happiness Is Pets in Orland Park. Let me just say the experience was wonderful! We were so happy with our Sammy that we came back to get him a friend. Our family could not be happier! Both of our dogs are healthy, lovable, great pets! I have gotten dogs from other pet shops but have never had as nice of an experience or such great dogs as I got with Happiness Is Pets. I would recommend this pet store to anyone! The store itself was very clean, the employees were kind and intelligent, and the puppies healthy and adorable! Happiness Is Pets gets an A+++ in my book!
158. We found the perfect puppy for our family! We ultimately decided on a Shih Tzu because my Husband has allergies. My son named our new puppy "Charlotte." She is the cutest thing ever! Erica at Downers Grove helped us with all the information necessary and with her help we had her potty trained in a few days. "Charlotte is very healthy and happy and we couldn't love her more! Thanks so much!!
157. We purchased our Weimaraner in 2006 from Happiness Is Pets. From day one, he has been a terrific addition to our family. He is a huge part of our family and we will be back again in the future!
156. "Charlie" is such a great puppy! He loves to play with our grandchildren. He is the perfect dog and fits right in with our lifestyle. We are thankful for him everyday because he brings so much joy, love and affection to our family.
155. The staff was very knowledgeable and very helpful. It was actually an enjoyable process. We did not feel any pressure to buy. Your employees did a wonderful job of matching the perfect dog to us for our wants and needs. Thank you for everything.
154. My Sister and Mother have always had Dobermans, 4 total, over the years. So, in 2008, we decided to come to Happiness Is Pets to get my Mother another one. We picked out the perfect puppy and named her "Delilah." They are a match made in Heaven. Thank you Happiness Is Pets
153. "Sawyer" was a fantastic purchase. He is a very healthy, playful Shih Tzu. Happiness Is Pets has been our store of choice for our 4 puppy purchases. We have enriched our lives with the puppies purchased from your store. Thanks you so much.
152. This is the second dog we have bought from you. We got our Bullmastiff 3 years ago and he is great. Our newest puppy is a Shih-Pom and is just over a year old. He is healthy and was very easy to train. The staff was very knowledgeable and really made our purchase an easy decision. Keep up the terrific work!
151. I have purchased 2 of my dogs from Happiness Is Pets. I have, and will continue to highly recommend you to friends, family and anyone looking for a puppy.
150. I got 2 Shih Tzus from you in 2003 and they are both great. That is why I decided to come back to you for my new Yorkie. I am so excited! Thanks.
149. We loved Erika, the manager that sold us our Cavapoo, "Cozy." "Cozy" is now 4 years old and is doing superb. She came with so much included in the purchase of her. We love stopping back in hopes of someday adding another Cavapoo to our family.
148. "Boo" had adapted well with our other 5 year old Boxer. We love her so much. We had a great experience with Happiness Is Pets and would refer other friends to your place in Lombard. Thank you all for taking such good care of "Boo."
147. Our Shih Tzu, "Berrian," was purchased from your Lombard location in 2007. He is a happy and friendly dog with no health problems, even after 5 yeras! Thank you to your staff, they were all very friendly and helpful to us.
146. "Oliver" has been a wonderful addition to our home. He just graduated from puppy school and has moved on to intermediate classes. He is sweet, playful, well-behaved, and loves learning new tricks. We ADORE him! Thank you so much for our little addition.
145. "Roger" the Bulldog is doing great! He has the perfect demeanor and is a total blast to be around. It seems as though he is always happy and nothing ever bothers him. He has never been sick in the 3 years we have had him. He loves everyone! Thanks.
144. What a great dog! She brings so much joy to our home and is quite spoiled! Thanks for making it so easy to bring a good, quality pet into our home.
143. I had a great experience with the purchase of my puppy. "Teddy" is the cutest puppy. He is very active and playful. We love him! Thank you Happiness Is Pets for bringing so much joy to our home.
142. I could not be happier my dog, which was purchased at your store. "Stewart" will be 5 in August and I cannot even begin to tell you what an incredible dog he is. His disposition and temperament is wonderful. He is gentle with children and I don't even have any in my home. He is happy, and people compliment him all of the time. I have a friend who purchased a dog from a "breeder" in the newspaper. He is nothing like my dog. I thank my lucky stars every day for my "Stewart."
141. We were so happy with the experience when we got our Pug from you. We are so happy with "Laramie" that we have decided that once we move to a house with a bigger yard we will definitely come back again to your store.
140. Our little "Magnus" came from your store in Naperville on Valentines Day 2011. He has been a wonderful addition to our family. He is amazing!
139. "Toby is a joy to have. Your staff was not only helpful, but just awesome to deal with. Thank you.
138. We walked in "just to look" and had no intentions of buying a puppy whatsoever. Erika was very knowledgeable and answered all of our questions about our puppy. He has a great personality and is a perfect balance of mellow and playful. Erika is an asset to Happiness Is Pets. We truly feel we received a quality dog with superior service.
137. Our puppy, "Lily", is the sweetest addition to our busy family. There are many of us home at different times to care for her and to play with her. She already knows how to retrieve! She is healthy and playful. Happiness Is Pets treated us great and answered all of our questions.
136. My puppy is adorable. His name is "Rusty." My husband and I just love him to bits! We got to play and spend a lot of time with him before we made our final decision. Kristina was so helpful to us through the entire process. Thank you again.
135. We love "Isabelle" so much. We are having a great time enjoying her. She is in good health and really enjoys playing. We are so happy with her. Thank you Happiness Is Pets!
134. I am in love with my Shih Tzu-Bichon puppy,"Teddy!" We got him 9 months ago and he is the best thing in my life. He is very smart (house-broke in no time) and is very well-behaved. From the moment I walk in the door, he chases me down and loves affection. I felt very comfortable buying "Teddy" from Happiness Is Pets because when I first walked in, the store was very clean and organized (unlike some other pet stores). I could not imagine my life without "Teddy." I love him with my whole heart and I am so happy I chose Happiness Is Pets to find my new best friend!"
133. "Charlie" is a great puppy. He is so loving and playful. He is a great addition to our family. Our experience at Happiness Is Pets was wonderful. The staff was very informative, pleasant, and helpful. Thank you.
132. We purchased "Molly" on Valentines Day 2011. She makes a great addition to our family. She is happy and healthy. Thank you so much! We love her.
131. Shelly, the manager at the Naperville location, was one of the most caring managers that I have dealt with in a while. All of her employees showed such kindness in their delicate way of handling the puppies. The puppies felt loved, and you could that in our puppy's actions. She was the perfect choice for us and is an outstanding puppy! Thank you, Shelly and team.
130. Service was great from start to finish. The employees were very friendly; great people to deal with. Looking to buy another German Shepherd from you because of the great experience.
129. Everyone at Happiness Is Pets was very helpful. Our Cockapoo is doing wonderful. Everything about the experience was fun and convenient. Thank you!
128. "Cody" is the perfect dog. 10 years old and still thinks he is a puppy! We all love him and had a great experience at Happiness Is Pets. Thank you so much.
127. On November 11, 2011, I called my brother to tell him I was thinking about getting my family a puppy. I told him that I really wanted one like his, a Yorkie-Maltese mix. He called his breeder who referred him to Happiness Is Pets. He called and talked to Kristina, who was very helpful. Within the hour she sent him pictures of the puppies and he forwarded them to me. I told my teenage daughters that their uncle was getting another dog and he wanted our help to pick one out. We all met with Kristina that evening, who was wonderful in helping us pick out a puppy. We left that evening with our new puppy, "Madison." Our daughters were so surprised! We absolutely love her. She is so spoiled! Thank you so much for everything you did for my family!
126. Our Boston Terrier, "Zoe" was purchased from your store in August, 2003. She was easy to train and is very obedient. There have not been any health issues with her and will definitely be back to get a second dog for "Zoe."
125. We bought a pair of Shar Pei-Beagles from your Lombard location in 2008. They are awesome!! They are the best dogs we have ever owned. They are both healthy and very, very happy. Keep up the great work!
124. Our experience was wonderful! We got "Daisy" 5 years ago and she is healthy and energetic. I would never buy from another place! She is a great companion for my 4 year old daughter. We thank you so much!
123. We got a Basset Hound from you in 1996. He was the best dog I have ever owned. He was so smart! After that we got a Shih Tzu from you in 2009 who is the most loving dog. We then came back again and got a Beagle for her to play with. We have gotten 3 dogs from your Orland Park store. Each and every one was healthy and every experience we have had with you has been great! Thanks.
Basset Hound, Shih Tzu & Beagle
122. Our family very recently just purchased our Chocolate Labrador from Happiness. He is doing wonderful! Thank you so much to the entire staff, as they were very helpful.
121. We got our puppy in September 2011. He is doing very well. He loves to go out and play, especially when it snowed this past winter. He learned quickly not to have accidents in the house. We love him so much! Thanks.
120. I bought "Lexi" on a Sunday. I was in on the day before and fell in love with her. She is adjusting so well and is a very sweet and loving puppy. We were very pleased with the service and very happy with our new girl. Thank you!
119. We were not necessarily looking to purchase a puppy at Happiness is Pets at first. We just wanted to research potential breeds in person. We were charmed by the Min Pin from the start. After 2 weeks of debate, several trips back to look at him and one very bad experience with a "breeder," we decided to bring "Rocket" home. Whether it is a symptom of his breed or some great care provided at Happiness Is Pets, "Rocket" has been a bundle of joy from the start. I am happy to report that he is healthy with boundless energy. Thank you Happiness Is Pets.
118. Our experience was great! The staff was friendly and helped us right away. Our puppy is almost a year and half old and has been great. He has a great personality and is one of the happiest dogs we have met. Thank you!
117. Our Dachshund puppy is wonderful. I would just like to commend the cleanliness of the store and the way you treat your customers. Keep up the great work!
116. I was looking for a sweet, gentle puppy for my 4 and 5 year old daughters. Brandi recommended this sweet, little Maltese-Poodle. We ended up falling in love and bringing him home. His name is "Milo" and he is wonderful! My girls adore him (and treat him like a baby) and he adores them! Brandi was so awesome. She jumped through some hoops for me and recommended the perfect dog for our family. Thank you!
115. I bought my 3rd dog from your store in August 2008. They are all great! Thank you so much for everything. If I get another dog I will be sure to go back to Happiness Is Pets.
114. My experience was wonderful! "Pepe" is a great puppy. He has been nothing but sweet since I got him. He is so much fun! All of the staff were very helpful and accommodating. Thank you so much for a great experience!
113. Puppy number 3 from Happiness Is Pets is doing fine. He's like the sun and the moon. A total sweetheart one minute and little devil the next. He has a great personality and our family loves him to death! It took us quite a while to choose a puppy. We came in many times and your staff was patient and knowledgeable. You staff is truly an asset to your corporation!
112. The first thing we noticed when we walked in the store was how clean it was. We were immediately greeted by Brandi. She helped us choose our puppy, "Coco." She is now 6 months old. We are very happy with our Mastiff. She is great with our kids, who adore her! Your staff is wonderful and very helpful in selecting the right dog for the right family. Thank you!
111. Our puppy is just what we wanted. She is playful and laid back (when appropriate). Our daughter decided to name her "Sofie." We had a great experience at Happiness Is Pets and Amy was great. She was so patient with us. We visited many times until we found the absolute perfect puppy for our family. Thank you to all.
110. Your staff is always so friendly and helpful. All of my questions were answered very well. I am extremely pleased with my puppy. He is adorable and very, very lovable. I would recommend H.I.P to anyone!
109. "Abbey" is great! She is spunky, sweet and our other dogs love her! She has brought joy to our entire family. She loves to snuggle! Happiness Is Pets was very easy to work with. My family has purchased puppies from you before and I would recommend you to anyone looking to get a puppy. Thank you so much!
108. I had been looking to a purchase a puppy for a very long time. Amy, at the Orland Park location, was very open and honest. She made my experience very pleasing. "Tinker" has adjusted well to our new home and I am extremely pleased with all of the services thus far. You have made me a very happy customer.
107. Everyone was very friendly and knowledgeable. You always have a great variety of puppies available and your prices are very fair. This is our third puppy from Happiness Is Pets. We now have a Papillon, a Bichon-Pomeranian, and a Yorkshire Terrier. I am pleased to say all are very healthy and happy. I always tell everyone about Happiness Is Pets and I will always continue to do so.
106. I recently lost my Father, my Mother-in-law just had a stroke and our newly married Daughter took the family Boston Terrier with her. We absolutely loved him! Everyone at Happiness Is Pets was so understanding and helpful. It was an uplifting experience to our family. We felt all was handled with the health of the puppies as the highest priority. The business and instructions were handled with the utmost honesty and integrity. Thanks HIP!
105. We own 3 dogs that we have purchased in the past 10 years from your store. Everyone has always been great! Your staff makes sure we have everything we need to properly care for our dogs. Thank you for everything.
German Shepherd, Siberian Husky, Chihuahua
104. "Riley" is the 4th puppy we have purchased from Happiness Is Pets. He is a healthy and playful addition to our other Shih Tzus. What always amazes me when I walk into Happiness Is Pets is the cleanliness of the store, the cages, and the puppies. Management and staff are always attentive and ready to answer any questions. I know that when the time comes to get another puppy, we will do that at Happiness Is Pets.
103. The minute I walked into Happiness Is Pets I fell in love with this dog. She has very floppy ears that melt your heart! The entire staff at Happiness Is Pets was extremely helpful. They educated me about the breed and happily answered all of my questions. I could not be happier with my new puppy, "Bailey", and the service I received.
English Toy Spaniel
102. We are frequent visitors to Happiness Is Pets and finally brought home our first dog, "P.J." He has been doing great! He had his first visit to the veterinarian where we were told he was a very healthy puppy. He sleeps through the night and was almost housebroken after 2 weeks! We love our new dog.
101. "Mister Cuddles" fits his name perfectly. He is loving, well mannered and we are so happy to be his parents. He has already learned to sit, stay, beg and give kisses! Thank you so much.
100. I was very happy when I found my puppy, "Sheldon", at your Lombard store. Kristina was very nice and helpful every single time I was in the store. "Sheldon" is a very active and fun loving puppy who is learning every day. Thank you for bringing "Sheldon" into our lives!
99. I just love my Miniature Dachshund and everybody loves him too! His name is Patches. I would recommend Happiness Is Pets to anyone. Thank you Meghan for all of your help throughout the entire process. You and your staff did an outstanding job! Thank you again.
98. We bought our Frenchie-Pug in 2008 from your store in Lombard. He is excellent! Very healthy puppy. Thank you.
97. We are so excited and really enjoy and love our new puppy, "Rocky." He made our Christmas so happy, especially for my son, who has been asking for a puppy since he was 8 years old. Now that he is 14, we decided a puppy would be a great Christmas present and it would help teach him responsibility, as he is in charge of walking and feeding him. I think this is the best Christmas we have ever had. I know it is for my son. Thank you to everyone at the store, they were all so nice and very accommodating.
96. "Kazer" has really been thriving in our house. We took him to the vet today and he has gained a pound since we were there last. He is very lovable and playful and we enjoy having him become part of our family.
95. I said to my Mom and Dad,"I love you and my brothers both but what we need is air in our home and her name is "Lily!" Our family has been coming into Happiness Is Pets for years and my dream finally came true. Thank you to Amy and Kristin for always being so patient and loving. "Lily" is the most beautiful Cocker Spaniel-Cavalier King Charles Spaniel in the world and she is all mine....
94. Everything is great! We named our new puppy "Autumn!" We are absolutely enjoying every single minute. She is active, healthy and getting big so fast! Thank you for our new puppy!
93. My puppy is adorable! She is happy and loving and really enjoying herself in her new house. She is the most perfect 1 year old and is the best dog I have ever owned.
92. Our new Bulldog puppy,"Bella", is so loving! She and "Wrigley", our Shih-Tzu/Beagle we got from Happiness Is Pets 2 years ago, run the show. I have gotten 4 of my puppies from you and they have all been great dogs. Thanks.
91. We could not decide when to get our puppy; now or later (it was closing time for the store). Amy stayed to answer all of our questions and really helped us make an informed decision. She was always around to answer any questions we had after we brought our little guy home. Thank you, Happiness Is Pets!
90. This is our 4th puppy from Happiness Is Pets. All of our dogs have made great pets and have been nothing less that healthy. We originally searched on-line for various rescue groups but ultimately decided it was best for us to interact with different breeds before we made our decision.
89. We have had a wonderful dog and wonderful experience with this store! We really trust them and we come here a lot just to visit. We bought a Shih Tzu in 2003 and he has been the best dog!! He was very healthy when we purchased him. The staff was very helpful and knowledgable too! I would definitely tell others to come here!
88. We got our Puggle in December 2006. Happiness Is Pets was wonderful to work with! When picking out my puppy, everyone there answered all of the questions I had. My puppy is the absolute sweetest, best dog in the world! I could not be happier and could not have chosen a better puppy. Thank you all so much!
87. I cannot begin to tell you how very happy you have made me and my family. We picked up two Boston Terriers that day and they are doing great. They are almost 16 weeks now and they are growing by leaps and bounds. They have totally taken over our hearts and lives! They are so smart and love being together. Thank you for working it out for us so that we could pick up both puppies at one location. We tell everyone how great you are. You guys are really wonderful!
86. "Rux" is the perfect dog for us. We have a one bedroom apartment and he made himself right at home. He became part of the family after the first night. Kristina was great to work with! We looked at him the day before and couldn't stop thinking about him all that night. We got him that very next morning. Thank you for our new best friend!
85. We brought home a beautiful, male, brown and white Cavapoo. We named him "Prince Charlie." He is doing great, he loves to play and gets lots of attention. The employees who work at Happiness Is Pets were informative,caring people who do love dogs. I was impressed at how clean the store was. The cages where the puppies were placed were also clean and was pleased with how my family was treated.
84. I purchased "Quick," our Labrador Retriever, in September 2007. The process was simple! The staff was very helpful in helping us select a pet that was kid and family friendly. He has been a wonderful addition to our family. Thanks so much.
83. We love going to Happiness Is Pets on Ogden Ave. Over the past few years we have stopped in several times looking for "just the right puppy." We fell in love with our new little Boston Terrier. The staff was incredibly patient and Erika took the time to explain the options for purchasing a puppy from the store. She also knew details about the breed that will be a great help in the future. It was a wonderful experience for all of us. Thank you!
82. I got a Vizsla in 2005 and a Weimaraner in 2009 from you. Both of my dogs are fantastic! They are both very health. I could not be happier. Thank you so much
Vizsla & Weimaraner
81. My family and I have been thinking about getting a puppy for a while. My 2 year old and I come into the store all the time to look. Then 2 days ago, my two older kids asked to come and look. The instant I saw her, I know that she was the one I've been looking for! She was the cutest puppy I've ever seen. My whole family is absolutely in love with her. The girls at the store were great and we couldn't be happier. Thank you!
80. My little "Bella" is doing super in her new home. I am having a great time with her; she is so cute! Your staff was so kind and friendly to work with. I always bring my baby to your store when I go back for food. Please keep up the great work! I'll be back again! Thank you.
79. We previously bought a Miniature Schnauzer and have been so pleased with our experience that we decided to bring home another puppy. Our first dog is a white Miniature Schnauzer. He is the most amazing pupy ever! We are really looking forward to sharing more good times with the newest member of our family. Thank you!
78. We bought a Lhasa Apso 3 months ago and purchased a second dog from you in December. The staff is so friendly and knowledgeable. The store and all of the puppies are clean. We would definitely recommend Happiness Is Pets to anyone looking for a good, lovable dog. I don't need a third dog, but if I did, I would go to Happiness Is Pets. Thank you!
77. We couldn't be more pleased with our puppy purchase! "Tucker" is happy and healthy. He is a Chocolate Labrador; number 6 for us. He has the best disposition we have ever encountered. We continue to visit the store for his food and always receive great service. I would definitely buy another puppy there, if my husband would let me!
76. We love "Sam!" He is a happy, healthy dog and he is bringing so much happiness and love to my 7 year old son and myself. We thank God for him and Happiness Is Pets. The staff was very helpful and knowledgeable about our breed of puppy. My son and I will love and take care of "Sam" with lots of love and joy. God bless all of you for what you do!
75. "Sparky" is now just over a year old. He has brought great joy to our household. He is very smart and understands many words and commands. Our cats have adapted to him very well and even enjoy his company! We are so proud to have him in our lives and love him very much. Thanks!
74. I cannot say enough positive things about my experience. Amanda so helpful to us with choosing our puppy. She stayed past close because we were so excited and had so many questions. She had several suggestions and wonderful ideas for introducing our new puppy to our 4 year old Yorkie. The more I visited your store, the more comfortable I felt with getting our puppy from you.
Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier
73. We found Happiness Is Pets to be wonderful! We got our previous dog there and she was the best! Now our 2 little Shih Tzus are beautiful and we found the staff at Happiness to have vast knowledge for us regarding our new dogs!
72. We bought "Max" in November. We are so happy with the newest member of our family. Amy was a big help! I will definitely refer you to anyone I know who is in the market for a healthy puppy. We really appreciate everything! Thanks!
71. We purchased a Cavalier-Poodle and a Cairn Terrier in October 2009. Our experience was outstanding! All of the staff was very friendly and very helpful. Our puppies were very healthy when we got them and continue to be healthy today.
Cavalier-Poodle & Cairn Terrier
70. We had an absolutely wonderful experience. Amy was very friendly and extremely knowledgeable. She helped us through the entire process and made sure we had all of the information we needed to know about our new puppy before we purchased him.
69. Our little puppy "George" is the cutest and sweetest puppy ever! We have been stopping in to see your puppies for years and finally bought one home. We had a wonderful experience!
68. We bought out first puppy from a breeder and it was a very bad experience. We came to your store and met Amy; she was amazing! I told her my past experience and she helped me through the puppy selection. She took the time to explain the different breeds and gave her opinion to what she thought would work best for us. We visited our puppy at your store 4-5 times and fell in love. "Cooper" is wonderful! He is such a great dog, we love him so much! Happiness Is Pets is fantastic!
67. We love our new puppy! He is very health, calm and loving! He adores our Beagle. They are learning to play together and he is quickly learning all the ropes. Happiness Is Pets is awesome! Amy and the staff are kind and excellent at their job. Thank you!
66. We love our brindle pup. She is lively, tenacious and a joy to have in our home. We enjoyed our experience with Happiness Is Pets.
65. "Pawlie" has been a wonderful addition to our family. He is very loving and I am very glad that I made the decision to buy him. Thanks.
64. My Golden Retriever, "Alexander", is great! He is very well behaved, listens to me and has adjusted very well into his new home. The staff at Happiness Is Pets were very knowledgeable and took the time to answer all of my questions and concerns. The store was clean and I am very happy with "Alexander". Thank you so very much.
63. We had a great experience at Happiness Is Pets. Amy was awesome. She was very patient, answered all of my questions, and held our puppy for us until we picked her up on Christmas Eve. I have already told others about your store. This is our second puppy from Happiness Is Pets. Thank you.
62. "Rosey" is doing great. Her energy level is perfect and she loves to play outdoors. She enjoys to be around children and loves to be bathed, groomed and rubbed on her belly. She loves carrots, but prefers Frost Paws (only on special occasions). Thank you, Happiness Is Pets.
61. "Cabo" is a great dog. He just turned 1 and is a healthy, happy 45lb. Wheaten Terrier. Our experience with Happiness was great!
Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier
60. "Zoey", our 3 month old puppy, is a bundle of joy. She is healthy and happy. We had a very positive experience with your store. All of the employees were nice, knowledgeable, courteous and patient. I was hesitant to purchase a puppy from a store, but glad I gave it a try.
59. My family has purchased 4 puppies in the last 5 years. I love your store. Everyone is very pleasant to work with. I adore each and every one of my dogs!
Miniature Pinscher, Poodle, Yorkie-Maltese, Chihuahua
58. The staff was very friendly and patient as we met several furry friends. We ultimately fell in love with "Max." His personality and intelligence were quickly evident as he settled into his new home. He is absolutely priceless! We love him tremendously! Thank you!
57. We have wanted a Chocolate Labrador for a while. We normally go to the Naperville location but they didn't have what we were looking for. The staff went out of their way to find us a puppy at the Orland Park store. We love our new puppy, "Bailey", so much!
56. Erika was just wonderful! Shes knows so much about the puppies and answered all of our questions. Most of all, she was courteous and just overall very helpful to us with during the entire decision making process. We are very pleased with our experience at Happiness Is Pets. Thank you.
55. "Rock" is an awesome puppy! He's been a bundle of joy since the day we brought him home. We'll stop by one of these days to bring him in and say "hello." It seems like Happiness Is Pets must really partner with good breeders and they really do care about their dogs. The store, dogs and cages were clean. Everyone seemed to care the pups and their future homes. I think our 10 year old dog is finally getting used to him. Thank you!
54. Our 8 year old Miniature Schnauzer was bought here as a puppy and she has grown into an amazing dog! So, we didn't hesitate to get our Schnoodle here. He's an awesome dog as well! They both are very smart, easily trainable and very loving! We couldn't image not having these two in our family. They bring so much joy and laughter into our home. Thanks!
53. Dealing with Happiness Is Pets was a wonderful experience. The store was very clean and the staff was very helpful. I have and will continue to recommend your company to anyone. Our new puppy "Polar" is now 12 weeks old is doing very well with her new family. She is very healthy and playful!
52. We had an absolutely great experience! The staff knew what they were doing and were very knowledgeable. We love our pup!
Jack Russell Terrier
51. We have had a wonderful experience with your store and our new puppy. The staff was very friendly. Our puppy has been great with the new setting and with our children
50. Our dog is wonderful. He is very healthy and is considered one of the family. I would have no hesitation buying another dog from your store. Thanks.
49. Our little guy is a wonderful pet. He is healthy, friendly and dearly loved. I have had nothing but a wonderful experience with your store. I have spoken very highly of your staff and my puppy and will continue to do so.
48. Our puppy is doing great! He is always so happy and is super cute! He is great with all the people that he meets. We took him for his free vet exam and everything went perfect. Thank you Happiness Is Pets.
47. We are happy as can be with "Brutus." He is always up for playing with the kids. After that he is all about cuddling and being near people. I love my Bully and am so happy that I got him from you.
46. We got our puppy in 2005. He is doing wonderful. Everyone loves him and he loves us! He has become more than a pet; he is like another child!
45. Our white Shih Tzu has been the absolute best addition to our family! We always love to stop back in and see the puppies when we buy our dog food. Thanks!
44. Combined, our family has bought 5 dogs in the last 7 years and love your store! All of them have been nothing but healthy! Thank you.
Poodle, Pekingese, Lhasa-Maltese, Pekingese-Bichon, Silk Terrier, St. Bernard
43. We could not be happier with Max! He is the sweetest, most awesome little guy! Thank you!!
42. Our experience was great. Everyone here was wonderful. They gave us great advice and really took great care of us. We recommend this place to everyone. Thank you so much! Our new puppy is doing great and seems very happy!
41. Our family has purchased close to 15 dogs from your store and we love all of them. Your staff goes above and beyond, even offering me a discounted price for my military service. Our new baby is coming home to a big sister.
40. I had a very pleasurable experience and have 2 other dogs from this store. They are all very healthy and the light of my life. Thanks!
39. My experience was just phenomenal! My dog brings happiness to my life. That must be why your store is called "Happiness Is Pets"! I love to come and look at the puppies in hopes to buy another soon.
38. We bought our Yorkie, Penny, a year ago. She is such a sweetie that we came back to get a brother for her.
37. Best decision I have made in a while. Erika was extremely supportive and professional. She happily answered all of my questions and concerns. I am very impressed with the microchip, professional training materials and vet referral. All around, great experience! Lastly,I am totally in love with my puppy, Bella.
36. We bought a Miniature Schnauzer from Happiness Is Pets 7 1/2 years ago. He is a wonderful dog that has brought us a lot of happiness! I would buy my next puppy from Happiness Is Pets in a heart beat. All of the puppies are healthy, happy and very clean. I have recommended Happiness Is Pets to anyone I know looking for a puppy.
35. This is our third puppy from Happiness Is Pets! We have been thrilled with each of them. Thanks!
34. We brought our puppy home on February 1st and she is wonderful! We named her Bella and she is such a joy. I have bought all of my dogs from Happiness Is Pets and I am very satisfied. Thank you so much!
33. We purchased our Victorian Bulldog about 18 months ago from your store. He has been a great addition to our family. When we decided to get another puppy we spoke with Amy. She recommended a Shih Tzu as a companion to our laid back bully. Amy and Natalie were fantastic to us. We brought our bully in the store to meet with the Shih Tzu. We are so happy with our dogs. Thank you so very much!
32. I am so very, very happy with my new puppy. I named her Lily, she is wonderful! This is the 5th puppy I have purchased from you in 13 years and have always been very happy!
31. We had a wonderful experience with Kristina. She took the time with us and answered all of our questions. This is the second time we have purchased a puppy from your store. Our last dog, Curtsy, a Miniature Schnauzer, we got back in 1997. She was the best dog! Now, Humphrey, is doing very well adjusting and has brought so much joy to us already. Thank you!
30. I absolutely adore my new puppy. My experience at Happiness Is Pets was outstanding. Amy was very informative and very willing to share all of the puppy tips she knew. Everyone was outstanding and I would recommend your store to all of my friends. Keep up the great work!
29. My puppy, "Max", is great. He is very active and has lots of energy. He is a great addition to the family and everyone thinks he is the cutest little thing ever! Overall, I had a great experience at HIP! Thank you so much!
28. "Daisy" is doing great! She loves her new home and family. She is healthy, playful and happy and we could not be happier that we chose each other. Since then, our life has changed in a new and wonderful way! Thanks!!
27. Our puppy is amazing! From the moment we saw her and we got to meet her we fell in love. She has gotten used to her new home. The staff at Happiness Is Pets was amazing and very helpful to us. Our new puppy, Phoebe, will be extremely spoiled. Thank you so much for our new family member!
26. We got our second dog, a Doberman Pinscher named "Frederick," from you in November of 2011. Both are doing very well. Thank you to your entire staff; very helpful and friendly. Keep it up!
25. My dog is 2 years old now. She is a Maltese and I am a first time dog owner. Happiness Is Pets was so helpful in helping me choose the right dog for me. I highly recommend your store to everyone. My dog is great!
24. Our most recent purchase of a 12 week old Westie was delightful. From the staff being so helpful to the price of the puppy, we really lucked out. Our family got our English Bulldog from Happiness Is Pets and I've loved him dearly for 8 1/2 years! Thanks!
West Highland White Terrier
23. I bought the Silky Terrier and I named him "Yoshi." He is a sweetheart and he immediately made himself at home in my house. He learned how to sit the first day at home. The staff was very helpful! Thank you!
22. "Harley" is a great new family member. He is adapting very well to our home and our 5 year old is very happy with him. He has a great personality and is very well behaved! We have heard nothing but great reviews of your location as well whenever we tell people where we got him. Thank you for helping us find the perfect pet!
21. My puppy's name is "Precious." She is so lovable and adorable. I never thought I could have this kind of dog that is full of energy and loves to be with people. She loves to gives kisses! I bring her to work as a pet therapy dog and all of our residents love to see her because of her interaction with everyone. She is a great dog and is loved by everyone. Thanks.
20. Our experience today was amazing. We came in just to look at puppies with no intention to purchase today. Kristina was extremely helpful and knowledgeable and we ended up purchasing our new Maltese! We are very excited for this new addition to our family! Thank you!
19. We named our puppy Sasha. She is such a joy and very intelligent. We started obedience classes and she is doing well. Sasha is adjusting to our Yorkie, "Rocky."
18. My puppy is doing great! Thank you so much for letting us bring in our other dog to see if they got along and for letting them play together as many times as we needed to make sure they were a good match. Everyone was very accommodating!
17. We are very pleased with Happiness Is Pets and would highly recommend them. Amanda was GREAT!!!! We told her what we were looking for and we found the perfect dog. He is a Shih Tzu-Pekingese and we named him Payton. They stand behind their warranty. Thanks to Happiness Is Pets for our new addition to our family and thanks Amanda for all your help and knowledge. We will continue to recommend you guys!!!
16. George is the newest addition to our family. He is a beautiful Chocolate Lab with green eyes. We bought our first dog, Duncan (a Beagle), from the same location and HAD to go back. Amanda the salesperson is awesome, giving time to all who need it. We revisited 3 times before adopting George and she was great and helpful each time. What a great, healthy dog!
15. Amanda was so helpful. The store was very clean and all of the puppies looked very happy and playful. The quality of your breeders really shows in your puppies.
14. This is my 2nd dog that I have adopted from here. My 1st is my 16 year old Cocker Spaniel. There workers here are great and always willing to answer question I had.
13. We purchased a German Shepherd 12 years ago from you. We are super happy with her. Now we have a 5 month old Chocolate Lab that is absolutely terrific. Thank you so much!
12. We love our new puppy. We went to 3 other pet stores and 2 shelters and your store was by far the cleanest! Everyone was so helpful and made sure we got the right puppy for our 11 year old son.
Cavalier King Charles Spaniel
11. We got our puppy when he was 9 weeks old from you. He plays great with our son. We had him fully housebroken in 4 days (With your manager Kelly's help!). Thanks again.
10. Excellent experience!! Erika was outstanding at the Downers Grove store. She was very friendly and extremely informative. We love Maddie and would recommend your store to friends and family.
9. Sandra was amazing! Our old dog was recently hit by a car. We called HIP and Sandra told us they had Miniature Dachshunds in. She spent time with us to make sure we found the perfect puppy. We could not be any happier, thank you all so much for everything!
8. We purchased a Boston Terrier from you this past October. He has been a great addition to our family! The staff was very helpful and knowledgeable. I have, and will continue to recommend your store to my friends and family!
7. We have purchased two puppies from you in the last 5 years, both Labs. We love them both dearly.
6. We purchased "Pupcake" in March 2006. She is an absolute joy to have in our family. We selected her for our daughter's birthday. With the help of your staff she has become a wonderful dog with a terrific disposition. "Pupcake is the perfect dog! Thanks.
5. We got our Saint Bernard from you 2 years ago. I am so happy to report that he is great! He is happy and very energetic. Thank you so much for our little guy.
4. Our new Yorkie-Brussels Griffon is doing so great. She is happy, healthy, smart and so gentle. We just love her! Thank you for having such great puppies at you'r store.
3. We got a Boxer and a Lhasa Apso from you in 2010. They are both doing great. You can tell they came from outstanding breeders. We love your staff, as they were extremely helpful to us. We will definitely be back for a third dog in the future.
Boxer & Lhasa Apso
2. "Scraffi" is doing really well. He is very friendly and playful. Both we and our neighbors love him!
1. I got my Olde Bulldog from your Lombard store in May of 2007. "Blu" is in great health. He is very playful and has had no problems. I would definitely get another Bulldog from Happiness Is Pets.